vitallusPLUS® penis enlargement by the principle of long-lasting modeling
- The vitallusPLUS® Vacuum Extender for penis enlargement is based on the principle of long-lasting modeling.
- Using a very mild vacuum, the formation of body cells in the penis is encouraged.
- Several hours of daily use over a time period of at least 3 to 6 months enables lasting enlargement of the penis.
- As a result of a three-dimensional expansion of the tissue in all directions, the penis enlargement in terms of length and circumference.
- The anatomically customized compression sleeve makes this procedure particularly gentle.
- Excessive loss of skin tone, vascular injuries, bruises or lymph fluid collections are practically eliminated.
Mode of action
The human body adapts to effects over the long term of mechanical stresses from pressure or traction through changes in the affected body part. The affected body part changes with regard to shape and size through the formation of new body cells at the corresponding site.
Means for modeling the body in a long-term fashion through expansion or stretching have been used by people for thousands of years for cultural purposes.
The Mursi and Surma warrior people in southern Ethiopia achieve extensive soft tissue deformations of the lips and ears using pieces of jewelry worn on a long-term basis which act like an expander due to their oversizing.
The inhabitants of Mae Hong Son (Thailand) known as “giraffe neck women” owe their popularity to elongated vertebra of the neck, the growth of which is achieved by neck rings worn over the long-term; the neck rings push the head upwards from the shoulders.
Special stretching and traction devices (extenders, expanders) are used in many fields of medicine. Modern medicine, for example, uses compression and traction in reconstructive surgery to obtain skin tissue in order to provide the body’s own material for skin transplants, or uses a so-called expander following a mastectomy in order to create space for a breast implant.
In orthopedics, natural compression forces are used for so-called limb lengthening (for example, in the case of a leg shortening). An external expander connected to the body is applied externally to the extremity and firmly screwed to the bone. The bones, musculature and soft tissues grow and change shape.
The vitallusPLUS® vacuum extender offers new and better results more efficiently and with more comfort.